Chic Apartment This apartment works best for a couple with a old tiled floor and en suite bathroom. It can accommodate a family with 2 single sofa beds in the lounge. Eat out on the terrace and with direct access from the kitchen and lounge. On the terrace there are tables and chairs to eat out in the evening or at breakfast and 2 loungers to relax in.
Built in traditional stone, with local tiles this apartment combines old and modern. It has a large double bed with an ensuite shower and toilet, especially selected etchings and drawings on the walls and benefits from high ceilings so it is cool in the summer. The terrace looks out over the entrance to the village of Junas and the garden.
Books, Games and a Buddha !
This apartment has
- A queen size bed ( 2 singles joined for extra comfort)
- A terrace overlooking the garden and village big enough to eat and sunbath on
- French doors from the lounge and kitchen onto the terrace
- 1 w.c and shower en suite
- well equipped kitchen with oven ( no dishwasher )
- Beautiful maison vigneron feel with old tiles and high ceilings
- only 1 flight of stairs
Tarif – variable through the season
May / june and september €65 a night
July and August €700 per week – ( min stay 7 nights peak season)
Please contact us for reservations
Bikes avaliable for the Voie verte ( not off road )
Wine available to buy on site / Evening meals + wine start at €25 pp served in the garden or delivered to your door.
Please e mail : vicky@pressinthevines to make a reservation
or call : vicky : 0783109189 or Ferg : 0652779486
separate security deposit of €250