13 – 23 May
3 – 13 June
10 day paint / print course
Places still remaining on June course 2019.
£1450 half/board + materials + accommodation
Landscape into Print Course with Tutor Liz Hough and Victoria Arney – see gallery photos below of course ( 16-27 April 2018)
- Etching with Zinc using copper sulphate ( non Toxic )
- Lino printing ( great for t shirts and graphic work/ posters one to one / or weekends)
- Airbrush non toxic Aquatint
- Woodcut ( weekend courses)
- Hard and Soft ground
- Learn the Art of adding colour to your prints with Chine collé
- One press with 120 x 62 cm bed/ blankets.
Call Victoria to discuss on : 0033 781521486 or mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
A Basic 1/2 day starts at €60 inc. inks and some materials 9.30-12.30 ( zinc / copper plates can be purchased for between 6-10 € ) Full day €120 10 -12.30 lunch break 2-4.30
A weekend course over 2 days ( 5 hours per day with tuition €220 ) Lunch can be provided for €20 extra
I would love to discuss your requirements , you might be beginner or someone who wants to try a new technique. I use oil based inks but etching and aquating is non toxic.
Visit website for details of my professional work : www.victoriaarney.com